Family, friends, neighbors, employers, congregations, service and social groups, non-profits and associations, fan/booster clubs and athletics all connect as groups with a shared, common interest in which the Cafè Barbera brand can participate and be engaged.
We believe that a successful store starts with a Grand Opening Event. A well-publicized day (or even days) in which a customer base is encouraged to make their first visit to Cafè Barbera. Each approved Franchisee must attend our comprehensive, in-store training session.
Grand Opening Day activities and communications should be planned so that they attract several important customer types. Italian and mediterranean-themed elements like music, food and beverage samples, fashion, art, even sports cars all support our brand and provide appeal to our audience segments. Discounts available over a specified range of time also encourage trial by all potential customers.
A Grand Opening should be announced via a variety of outreach efforts including, but not limited to:
- Flyers distribution to employees and customers of surrounding business.
- Saturation direct mail to all households within a specified radius of the store.
- Social Media.
- Advertisements in local and regional print and/or electronic newspapers.
- Interviews with business editors of local and regional print and/or electronic newspapers.
- Advertisements in local school newspapers.
- Flyer distribution at local sporting events.
Furthermore, Cafe Barbera Franchise supports its franchisees with the following Marketing Support actions:
- Flyers & in-store communication.
- Localized marketing.
- Social media Strategy.
- Mobile Application.